Maria Matloub is the Founder of GGUTT and Founding Member at OTHERDOTS Foundation. Prior to that, she worked as a consultant at Deloitte Digital, as a freelancer and startupper, and lectures in several business and design universities in Milan.
Over the years she gained diverse experiences across multiple industries such as Automotive, Sportstech, Fashion & Luxury, Fintech and Travel, working for brands such as Fiat Chrysler Group, Prada, Bulgari, MSC Cruises, RedBull, Gatorade and Deloitte focusing on customer experience, research and strategy.
She’s fluent in English, French, Arabic and Italian and has worked with global accelerators and incubators, such as Seedstars, the Fashion Technology Accelerator and StartupBootcamp and runs the Founder Institute in Milan.
She holds a masters degree in Service Design from Politecnico di Milano, Product Design and Interior Spaces from ALBA and Domus Academy..
MENTORING AND TEACHING ACTIVITIES
TECH STARTUPS GLOBALLY
BUSINESS + DESIGN STUDENTS
- We are 100% results-driven: we want your business to grow and make impact at the same time.
- No never-ending process and eclectic personality to get you to think and do from a different perspective.
- Step-by-step process to guide you transform or create your business with people, planet and profit at the centre.
- Full attention: we take on a limited number of projects at a time.
- Proven traction and knowledge with over 10 years of experience across corporations, startups and academia.
- Worked globally: Europe, Middle-East, South-East Asia, East Africa.
- Beside English, delivering in French, Italian, and Arabic.